1. Jonna - Can we first point out Jonna was only 13 during filming?! She was the youngest girl on this season and was one of the strongest players. She was always honest and had the right goals in mind. She also stood up to Sabrina and was able to ignore bullying by her and Lana in the final four. She was a leader from the start - making the official list for all the teams in the game. 2. Ashley - I think Ashley was yet another strong and nice competitor. Though she was friends with Sabrina she didn't take part in trying to manipulate or bully other competitors. She was sweet and a good player to watch! 3. Jenna - She was so funny in the first few episodes! She was definitely a strong competitor too and I wish she made it further in this game. I'm so glad she came back for E2! 4. Chelsea - Chelsea was such a sweet girl and never made any enemies. She was a little more weak and quiet so it would have been hard to win missions, but it would be easy to slide under the radar! 5. Layla - Another player I wish we saw more of! E1 was full of a lot of interesting players that needed more air time. 6. Lana - She kind of reminded me of Taylor from E5.. I feel bad she was placed with Trevor but sometimes her attitude made me not like her as much. 7. Sabrina - She was a strong player but was just hurtful to other players. Not as bad as Nicole from E3 but still made me cringe when she had camera time.
If I was a girl... 1. Aaron 2. Jon 3. Christian 4. Brandon 5. Skyler 6. Max 7. Trevor
1. Either Aaron or Jon. I like both of them because they were so tough, and they are really cool. But I would prefer Jon because he's really nice, and Aaron could easily be lead the wrong way by the wrong person. 2. Max. His strategizing might put the team in hot water, but I think that's why he's liked as a teammate. 3. Christian--like Aaron and Jon, but I'm a bit indifferent towards him. 4. Skyler--I was torn between him and Brandon: Brandon had the toughness and Skyler had the sneakiness. I would prefer Skyler because he lies low, so he could strategize and know the teams better without getting into the fray. 5. Brandon: Tough, though I wish we gotten to know him more. 6. Trevor. I found him to be a bit immature. No wonder Lana didn't like him at first!
As a guy:
1. Jonna. For the same reasons--she's tough and willing to take initiative. However, she comes as a bit ambiguous at times, but I wouldn't let it get in the way. 2. Jenna. Witty, kind, and all-around cool girl. 3. Ashley: also quite cool; she was friendly and a tough competitor. 4. Sabrina. Sure, she might not be as liked, and will be willing to do anything to win, but as Jon said in "Partner Game", "she's got willpower and determination". Use it wisely, she'll take the team far. 5. Layla: I was torn between her and Chelsea, but now I pick her over the latter because she has the will to do stuff. I wish we gotten to see her more. 6.Chelsea: She seemed great as a friend--so nice and friendly. I don't think she is a competitor, however... 7. Lana. I've had a negative vibe from her all through E1.
Last Edit: Apr 12, 2015 14:12:18 GMT -5 by amplify26
~αмρℓїϝуXXVI <3 Chelsea Myers/Erika Cook/Taylor Sico-McNulty
Post by Cruise meerkat Youssy on Jan 29, 2015 18:12:17 GMT -5
1. Jonna - duh! She had it all in E1. 2. Ashley - for the same reasons. She was very friendly but didn't let the game affect her personal values 3. Jenna - She was a cool chick and also very strong willed. 4. Layla - I wish we'd seen more of her! She seemed very passionate but friendly and ambitious. She was also athletic too; she was extremely involved in competitive dance. 5. Lana - She did have some attitude but at the same time you could tell she was there to win 6. Chelsea - She seems like someone I'd want to be friends with but maybe not as a partner. I know she was underestimated a lot but I'd want someone who could better strategize, especially when it came to missions 7. Sabrina - I wouldn't have been able to deal with her :/
If I were a girl... 1. Aaron - same as Jonna. They were a dream team. 2. Jon - He seemed like a genuinely nice, good guy who was also very strong 3. Brandon - It might be weird that he's so high on the list but he had a good head on his shoulders and was really strong. And had great hair. 4. Christian - He's not higher because he did seem a little immature sometimes, but he seemed good at heart 5. Trevor - Even though he was only 12 he still tried his hardest and proved that he shouldn't be underestimated. 6. Skyler - Too quiet for me 7. Max - He was too sneaky for me
Chillin since '95. Endurance fan since '03. EoDK member since '08. EoDK admin since '19.
GIF made by EoDK user runesandribbons!
please call me Bryan. I made up my username when I was 11 and it's too nostalgic to change.
1. Jon - he and Aaron were pretty close for me (both strong and also nice/well-liked competitors), but I had go with Jon because of how easily Aaron was distracted by Sabrina's shenanigans. 2. Aaron - pretty much explained up there ^^ 3. Christian - he was funny and likeable; not quite as strong or strategic as the other two, but a good player nonetheless 4. Max - we know from E2 that he can be a bit weaselly in his gameplay, but he was liked among the E1 cast and they didn't intend for him to leave. Very strong and strategic. 5. Skyler - I think his 'lay low' strategy worked to his detriment in the end, and he wasn't great in challenges, but he seems really chill and easy to work with. 6. Brandon - strong in challenges, but a little angry, lol. Which means he could easily be targeted (obviously) 7. Trevor - I don't think he was a terrible player, but there just aren't many (or any..?) benefits to having him as a partner.
If I were a boy..
1. Jonna - I mean honestly, how could you not want Jonna? 2. Jenna - because she's kind of epic just in general, strong in challenges, and good with people. 3. Layla - most people don't think we know enough about her, but I think she would be a great partner! We know that she's very sweet, and tough when it comes to challenges. 4. Ashley - she didn't appear to be remarkably strong, but she was pretty well-liked and a good player all-around. (and I think she's stronger than she looks, personally^) 5. Chelsea - SHE'S SO CUTE AND SWEET but not very good physically or socially, so. 6. Lana - negative in overall attitude and towards her partner, but she really wanted to win so there was some determination there! 7. Sabrina - let's be real, she was amazing as far as knowing what she wants and how to get it. But I just couldn't have dealt with it haha.
Last Edit: Feb 17, 2015 14:37:48 GMT -5 by kwdrewfan
1. Jon: I just really like Jon now. He seemed so nice and athletic and just the ideal teammate. 2. Aaron: Same as Jon, minus the fact he got lead the wrong way by Sabrina. 3. Max: Even all this time? Yes, so strategic and strong. 4. Christian: I find him humorous and a fun person to be around; but I wished he could've showed his strength more in challenges. 5. Skyler: While his strategy didn't work out as much as I wanted it to, I think he's very chill and not willing to cause that much drama. I also believe had the Orange Team survived the Temple of Fate in "Eruption", he could've helped win such challenges such as "Dial In" and "Build a Pyramid". 6. Brandon: He's a tough competitor, but at the same time, a bit aggressive, which can easily lead to ideas of revenge, which I would be scared about. 7. Trevor: Immature, not the best secret keeper, and just not the smartest competitor around.
If I was a guy...
1. Jonna: I don't think we can really question this, which will lead to a ton of competition for her a la Jacquelynn E2. 2. Ashley: Really smart and kind competitor, though I wish she showed it more in challenges (other than in Squeeze Play). 3. Layla: Torn between her and Jenna, but I have to agree with the people who say Layla is underrated. I think she would make a great competitor and a great person to be with. 4. Jenna: Like I said before, witty, kind, and all-around cool girl. We just didn't see her enough. 5. Sabrina: Docked a few points because of her low point from "Eruption" through "Dial In", but I would rather have somebody who goes out and uses this determination to win rather than just sitting in the background. And you don't want to be on the wrong end of Sabrina's strategizing, do you? 6. Chelsea: As much as I love Chelsea these days (not as much as Bryan loves Maryelle, of course), still not a competitor in my eyes. She did say "I may not click with these people, but I'm stronger than they think"; I wonder what type of strength she would bring? 7. Lana: I admired her determination to win, but she just didn't do much other than voicing it out and being an all-around negative competitor. Also not the strongest, as seen in "Tilt" and "Plant the Flag".
Last Edit: May 30, 2015 18:48:17 GMT -5 by amplify26
~αмρℓїϝуXXVI <3 Chelsea Myers/Erika Cook/Taylor Sico-McNulty
runesandribbons: Hey, does anyone remember what day of the week the new Endurance episodes aired on the Discovery Kids channel back in the day? For some reason, I want to say Thursday, but I feel like I'm mixing it up with Survivor.
Jun 20, 2020 11:21:36 GMT -5
runesandribbons: Yeah I remember now that E5 and E6 were on Saturdays! I remember watching the E6 premiere at a friend's house and I missed a bunch of episodes because they were on Saturdays, which explains why I didn't watch E6 all the way through until recently lol
Jun 20, 2020 22:12:08 GMT -5
runesandribbons: E4 apparently is the same as well. I know for a fact that that season, they marathoned a different season of Endurance every Saturday for a month because I remember watching all of E1 in one day (and I got in trouble for watching too much TV lol!)
Jun 20, 2020 22:23:16 GMT -5
endurancefan101: omg I remember the marathon!!!
Jun 23, 2020 23:58:12 GMT -5
multiyapples: It seems that this site is more active. I am glad. Karma fans have y'all watched Endurance?
Jun 24, 2020 17:47:38 GMT -5